Saturday, 5 December 2015

We love Stompie!

I just wanted to let you know what a huge success Stompie is. I can tell from the change in his fur that he is being very well loved and the children are so eager on a Friday afternoon to know who will take him home next!

I do know that secretly parents might dred the purple bag arriving home on a Friday afternoon and think "oh no, not more things to do!" But please be assured that the children adore him and enjoy sharing and listening to his adventures, it is a great way to encourage speaking and listening and being sociable.

So thank you for all your hard work with Stompie and his diary and know that I appreciate the extra time you give your child whilst having Stompie to stay.

Here is some evidence of children choosing in their own independant learning time to look through Stompie's diary together.


No comments:

Post a Comment