Our final week together as Great Bear 2015-2016 is here! I can't quite believe how fast this year has gone, here are a few little reminders for our last week of the year.
Move up Monday is this Monday when Great Bear Class will move to Y2 and meet Mrs Russam/Mrs Fox.
Open Evening is on Monday 3.30pm-4.30pm, please do pop in to Great Bear and or Capella Class.
Swimming will continue as normal but there will be no swimming club on Friday.
There is no more home learning and I will return the books with the children during the week.
Reading books will be collected on Wednesday, please do keep reading though!
I will start sending things home over the course of the week to avoid massive bundles of stuff on Friday.
The End of Term service will be on Friday at St. Matthew's Church, Rowde. The service starts at 1.30pm.


No comments:
Post a Comment